This update fixes 13 security vulnerabilities in addition to a number of
other bug fixes.
-  (High) Use after free in history handling.
-  (High) Crash due to bad indexing with malformed video.
-  (High) Use after free with SVG animations.
-  (High) Double free in XPath handling.
-  (Medium) Cross-origin video theft with canvas.
-  (Medium) Make sure the "dangerous file types" list is
up to date with the Windows platforms (Linux/Mac).
-  (Medium) Out-of-bounds read regression in WebM video support.
-  (Medium) Possible browser memory corruption via malicious
-  (Medium) Use after free in mouse dragging event handling.
-  (Low) Possible pop-up blocker bypass.
-  (Low) Browser crash with HTML5 databases.
-  (Low) Prevent excessive file dialogs, possibly leading to
-  (Low) Browser crash with HTTP proxy authentication .
It is recommended that Google Chrome users update to the latest patch