Integer overflow in Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP SP2 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) and execute arbitrary code via a 0x7fffffff argument to the setSlice method on a WebViewFolderIcon ActiveX object, which leads to an invalid memory copy.
Internet Explorer WebViewFolderIcon setSlice Integer Overflow
More like this
- Buffer Overflow and Integer Underflow Vulnerabilities in OpenOffice Writer could lead to arbitrary code execution
- Clam AntiVirus Memory Corruption and Integer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Integer overflow in gpdf could allow for malicious code execution in PDFs
- Adobe Shockwave Player Four Integer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Apple Safari for Windows Prior to 4.0.5 Integer Overflow Vulnerability